Gorilla Handset (Gorilla Audio Handset)
The Gorilla Handset is an audio handset from Stop and Listen, precision engineered to complete virtually any audio or video playback system. In front of a video monitor, at a computer kiosk, or at an audio listening station, it’s the perfect choice. It works well with anything with a soundtrack or an audio output.
- Enhances any setup with a soundtrack or an audio output
- Easy to install 2-wire interface, even for multiple units
- Customizable, versatile design
- 40″ Stainless Steel Cord
- Mounting Hardware included
The simple 2-wire interface makes installation easy, even for large theaters and gatherings needing several units. The versatile design can be customized to fit any application.
When regular speakers just can’t do the job, the Gorilla Audio Handset from Stop and Listen it gets the message across – plain and simple.
More Gorilla Handset Features:
- Lexan PC – PET Alloy Construction
- Full Frequency Response 50Hz – 20KHz
- 32 Ohm Input Impedance
- 30mW Nominal Input Power (Max 70mW)
- 40” square-locked Stainless Steel Cable
- Hygienic and Easy to Clean
- Includes Cradle, Cord Mount, Terminal Block
- Simple Two Wire Connection
- Universal Stainless Steel Cradle
- Mylar Driver Element
- Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB) Magnet
- 500 lb. Aircraft Steel Anti-theft Lanyard
- Water Resistant Materials/Construction
- Hearing Aid Compatible / ADA
At Stop and Listen Inc we design and manufacture leading-edge digital and analog audio products for the interpretive and exhibits industries. We pride ourselves in our unparalleled product quality and customer support. Through the years we’ve focused our research and design efforts towards products that give the exhibit designer greater control over the audio messages that they provide to the public.
If you’re not using audio in your exhibits and displays, perhaps you should think again. Experts agree that audio plays a critical role in learning about the world around us.